Saturday 7 July 2012

NOTD: Julep Hayden

Good morning all!  It's a dreary, rainy day here so I thought I would paint my nails a bright and cheerful colour to add some sunshine to my day :D

I decided on the Hayden colour I used for my polka dot Fench tip nails yesterday and used it for a full manicure.  I love this colour, it's so bright and cheery, I can't help but smile when I have it on :D




Hayden is a little more orange than what is shown in the pictures.  It's almost a neon in the sense that it's a little streaky on the first coat, dries rather quickly and dries with a matte finish.  You need a top coat to make this colour really shine :)  I wonder what it would look like painted over white...  Maybe I will try it someday, see if it makes it brighter and bolder :)

Owen was laying beside me as I was painting my nails and I asked him if he liked when mommy painted her nails and this was the look he gave me... I guess that's a "no" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.