Sunday 12 August 2012

NOTD: Julep Felicity

Happy Sunday everyone!  By show of hands, who is ready to go back to work tomorrow?!  ... Yeah, me neither :P

I thought I would try out Julep Felicity by herself today rather than using her to create an antuqied look over other polish.

Julep describes Felicity as a yellow-gold metallic chrome, and they are right on the money with that one!

Natural Light, without flash



Natural Light, with flash



This is a beautiful gold colour :D  With the flash it looks like Crayola's version of "golden rod" with a shimmer :D  I think this colour will be perfect for Christmas manicures (only 19 weeks and 2 days till the big day!!) and stamping :)

Did you get this colour in your August Julep Maven Box?  What do you think of it?

2 comments:

  1. I did get this one, I got Classic with a Twist. I'm happy to see how beautifully it applied! Flawless really..hope I have a good experience with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aleksandra -- I love Felicity! She definitely applied flawlessly. Just looking at it again now and there are very minimal brush strokes, you really have to look to find them :D

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.