Sunday 21 October 2012

Nail-aween Nail Art Challenge Day 7

Happy Sunday everyone!  I can't believe the weekend is almost over again :(  I think we should start working weekends and have out "weekends" through the week!

I have for you today my Day 7 design for the Nal-aween Nail Art Challenge that is being hosted by SassyNails/datyorkLOVES :)  Today's Challenge is Spider Webs.  Now, I know a lot of people are scared of spiders, but I'm not :)  I'm actually the one that has to kill them for Tyler ;)  Don't get me wrong, I hate walking into cobwebs as much as anyone else, but spiders themselves don't bother me if I come across one :)



For this design I used Avon Blue Shock as my base colour and then took L'Oréal I Will! and a small nail art brush to create the spider webs.  Then I took my Jordana Black and my nail art brush to create spiders on my thumb and ring nails :)

I like the way these turned out, though I would have loved having a stamping plate with the spider web design on it as spider webs should have thinner lines and I think the only way that would have been achieved is by stamping, unless I had a teeny tiny, single hair paint brush.

Here is what is left of the Challenge, I can't believe it's almost over already!  October has gone by way too fast :(  Although, that means we are closer to the November Nail Art Challenge hosted by moi, and CHRISTMAS!! :D

Don't forget to check out what all the other ladies are up to!
Erica's Nails and More (you're already here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.