Saturday 27 October 2012

Nail Mail: Nail Wheels

Howdie everyone!  I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend :)

Because I went and got a mani/pedi yesterday, I decided that I would not paint my nails today to make it worthwhile, but I would work on swatching all my polishes onto nail wheels.  A while back I got some nail wheels that I ordered off eBay, but never showed you as it's one of those "in the archives" things that I haven't got around to posting about yet.  So I thought, what better time to do it than now!


The nail wheels came wrapped securely in bubble wrap so they didn't get broken.




For the stack of 10 nail wheels it was under $2.50 Canadian, and this included free shipping.  Can't get a better deal than that (they are listed on Nail Polish Canada for $2 per wheel)!  I found these on eBay.ca, so I don't know if there are any listings on eBay.com.  If you are Canadian and are interested in getting yourself some, here is the link to the listing.  They do take a while to get -- I ordered them September 3rd and got them September 25th, so about 3 weeks.

When I have all my polishes painted on the wheels (I just ordered more actually, I don't know if I have enough for all my polishes, lol), I will update this post with pictures of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.