Monday 12 November 2012

NOTD: Julep Renee

Hey everyone!  I am feeling really bad for not posting at regular times.  Life seems to be getting crazier as each week passes, lol!  This is going to be a really short post, I apologize!

Today I have for you Julep Renee that I got in my September Mystery Box.  This is a beautiful light purple that I really love :)



This is 2 coats of the polish and it covers so well :)  This colour will be great for spring!  I can't wait to do Easter nails with this one :D

I will have a longer post tomorrow, I promise :)

Do you have Renee?  What is your go-to pastel polish?

3 comments:

  1. Renee is one of my favourite Juleps! If you like this one you should find Carrie and Jessica. They have the same sort of formula/coverage in pale pink and blue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually do have both of those! I love Jessica, she has the best colour for ALL nail art :D And I just recently got Carrie in the Pinky Promise set so I haven't had much time to work with her :) Thanks for the recommendations!

      Delete
  2. Dotticure!! Dotticure!! DOT.TIC.CURE!! :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.