Monday 14 January 2013

Dollish Polish Dino-mite Yoshi

Good evening lovelies!  We are almost through the Dollish Polish Super Mario Bros collection.  Today I have for you polish #6 - Dino-mite Yoshi.




This is 2 coats of Dino-mite Yoshi over bare nails.  I think this is my favourite in the collection so far.  I stood this one upside down for about 20 minutes while I put my 2 coats and glue base coat on so that the larger hex glitters would sink to the top of the bottle.  They were super easy to get out, as you can see I have lots of them on all of the nails.

In this we have some copper-ish micro glitters, tiny red white and green glitters, small green hex glitters, small red square glitters, and translucent pale green medium hex glitters; all in a clear base (sorry if this looks a little yellow-ish - I need some more lights for my light box).  I think the reason I love this is because to me, it's very Christmasy :D  If you recall, I used this glitter on my Christmas tree nail in my "present nails" for Nail Polish Canada's Holiday Nail Art Challenge back in December.  I did this because the polish reminded me of Christmas tree decorations :)

Again, I know I'm repeating myself for all of these, if you would like your own bottle of Dino-mite Yoshi, make sure to stalk Dollish Polish on Facebook and her shop to make sure you know when your favourite polish will be restocked.  I know that earlier today she announced a restock for this week, but the Mario Bros collection is not included in the restock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.