Wednesday 16 January 2013

Dollish Polish Wicked Wario

Good evening my loves!  Today is the last day of the Super Mario Bros collection marathon :)  I have for you today Wicked Wario.





This is 2 coats of Wicked Wario over bare nails.  This is so pretty!  It has purple micro glitters, tiny green hex (?) glitters which are plentiful, small yellow hex glitters which aren't as plentiful, and medium white square glitters which are a little hard to come by.  I didn't store this bottle upside down before using it, only shook it up before using.

This is one of my favourites in the collection, though I would not have said this from looking at them in the bottle.  I love all the purple micro glitters.  I would say that 3-4 coats of this would make this almost opaque.  I think this would look great over Julep Renee or OPI Rumple's Wiggin', or any soft purple :)  Or black, or white, or grey... it would look great over anything really ;)


If you missed out, here are the links to the rest of the collection:

Wicked Wario (you are here!)

As with all Dollish Polish creations, make sure to stalk her Facebook page and her shop to see when the restocks will be, and what will be restocked.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.