Monday 28 January 2013

Glitzology Bad Things

Good evening darlings!  I'm sorry this post is so late!  I meant to do this post while at work today, but I left the pictures on my camera card, and my camera card at home... *sigh* the joys of Mondays :P

This is the last polish that Stacy from Glitzology sent me to review, Bad Things.






This is 2 sort-of-thick coats of Bad Things over bare nails.  This is a stunning raspberry crelly jam-packed with holographic micro glitter, tiny black hex glitters, small holographic hex glitters and.. wait for it.. red AND holographic heart glitters!!!  At first I wasn't sure if I would get the heart glitters out of the bottle (was working with a mini) but those puppies must be packed in there because I was pulling them out left, right, and centre ;)  I seriously love this polish!  It's a touch on the thick side, but that is expected with a glitter like this, but the application was pretty easy :)

This is my favourite of the 4 polishes Stacy sent to me!  It's so feminine and so sparkly :D <3

Stacy, I want to thank you for letting me review your polishes!  They are all gorgeous!  I definitely recommend them all to everyone.  While the polishes are a touch on the thick side, I have learned that this is pretty much the "norm" for indie glitter polishes, so I have come to expect it :)

If you want your own bottle of Bad Things, or any of Glitzology's polishes, head over to her shop, and make sure to check out her Facebook page for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.