Tuesday 19 March 2013

Julep Cindy

Happy Tuesday!  I just realized it's only Tuesday and almost cried :(  I thought it was so much later in the week, but apparently I'm losing my mind!  That's ok though, tomorrow is Julep Day and, my fellow Mavens, you know what that means!!!!  The reveal of April's Maven Boxes!!  I really hope I love it because a) I have enough Jules to upgrade to the full collection, and b) I fully intend to upgrade to the full collection because April is my Birthday Month!!  I'm a tad excited, can you tell?? ;)

Anyways, onto today's polish!  This is Julep Cindy, which is from the December Maven boxes, but I can't remember which one because I upgraded to the full collection for the month of December too.  I am just getting around to trying this one.  If you recall, I used this for the base colour of my St. Patrick's Day mani on Sunday :)




This is one gorgeous green!  It is a grass-ish green with lots of gold sparkle and shimmer in it!  While it came out in the "Christmas" collection from Julep, I thought it was pretty appropriate for St. Patrick's Day :)  This is 2 really easy coats of Cindy.  It probably could have used a 3rd coat as you can see a slight nail line in the last picture, but it was good enough for me, and I was going to be doing nail art over it anyways.  I think if I was going to wear this on its own, I would put the 3rd coat on.

So while this isn't a colour I would probably pick up on a shelf at the store because I'm not a big fan of green polishes, I can definitely see myself using this for Christmas manis this year (only 280 more sleeps till the big day ;) )!

Don't forget, if you want to know more about becoming a Julep Maven, check out my information page!

What is a polish that has surprised you when you put it on?

2 comments:

  1. This polish is really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D It's one of those "can't stop staring at it" polishes, for sure!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.