Sunday 24 March 2013

Julep Helen

Hello everybody!!  I can't believe the weekend is over already.. well basically.  What exciting things were you guys up to?  Me, I didn't do a whole lot.  I got a coat of primer and 2 coats of paint on the inside of my display board, but that's about it.

Today I have another Julep for you.  I have been on a real Julep kick lately :)  This is Helen which came in the February Classic With a Twist box.






This is 2 coats of Helen, and it's completely opaque :)  She is so pretty!  Julep describes Helen as a "smokey pastel lavender creme" and they hit it right on the nail (haha, pun not intened ;) )!!  This is a really stunning colour and highly recommend it for anyone who is in need of a neutral lavender polish :)

Then I decided to top it with Julep Matte Top Coat because it's a colour that deserves to be matted .. mattified??  *shrug* Either way, it is super pretty with a matte top coat, and if you have Helen, I highly recommend you try it!






Make sure to come back tomorrow to see what I did with this :D

What do you think of Julep Helen?  Do you prefer it with a glossy or matte look?  What colours did you get in your February Maven box?  And, as always, if you are interested in becoming a Julep Maven, check out my Julep Maven information page!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I can't wait to see how you jazzed this up! This looks like the perfect base for some stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.