Wednesday 27 March 2013

Julep Mystery Blue

Happy Wednesday!!  How is everyone's week so far?

Today I have for you yet another Julep (I have a lot to get through still, so bare with me ;) ).  This is "Mystery Blue" which doesn't have a real name like the rest of their polishes.  This irks me a little, I like my polishes to have names, but watcha gonna do, right?

These were released in the fall of 2012 in Mystery Boxes.  Then they had them in one of the secret stores a few months ago, where you could get the collection of 5 mystery colours - blue, brown, dark purple (I think), green, and yellow - for $20.  I already have the yellow, but I couldn't pass it up, considering one polish retails for $14 ($11.20 with the Maven discount).







This is 2 coats of Mystery Blue.  This is one gorgeous frost/shimmer/metallic colour (as you can tell, I still am not sure how to classify these types of polishes :) )!  I might be inclined to call it teal rather than blue when referring to the colour of it just because it does lean slightly green.  The Mystery Green is also a slightly teal colour too, so I will still call the polish Mystery Blue so I don't get them mixed up, and because Julep doesn't want to come up with real names for the mystery colours :)

This went on really easily, no issues with formula.  It reminds me a lot of Julep Megan actually - what do you think?  (WOW!  My nails are so long in that post!)  It might be slightly blue-er, but it's very similar in formula and colour.  It's not quite as sheer as Megan though.

Don't forget, if you want to become a Julep Maven, make sure to check out my Julep Maven information page!  There is a link there to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.