Friday 19 April 2013

Julep Gwyneth

All polishes are purchased with my own money unless stated otherwise.

Howdie!  I hope everyone in Ontario made it safely through last night's storms!  We had a suspected EF-1 tornado touch down very close to the house around 5:45 last night, jump my house, and touch down again on the next line over to the east.  It was pretty scary, but I made it out unscathed and no damage done to the house and our property.  I count myself lucky because it took down part of a couple barns and uprooted some trees where the touch downs are reported.  My evening was pretty exciting, to say the least!

Today I have for you what I consider the most boring-est polishes in my entire collection - Julep Gwyneth.





This is 2 coats of Gwyneth over bare nails.  See what I mean, it's "blah".  This is a clear pink-tinted polish that almost looks like a base coat.  It did give an ever-so-slight  pink tint to my nails, which would be great for natural French manis, but I will not be wearing this on its own again.

This came out in the Classic With a Twist Maven Box in October 2012.  I decided to go with another style simply because I didn't like this polish, but I ended up with it anyways in a Mystery Box, but I don't recall which one.

Would you sport a colour like this, or is it a little too "blah" for you?

Also, don't forget, if you are interested in becoming a Julep Maven, head on over to the Julep Maven page for all the information and a link to click to sign up and take your style quiz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.