Monday 8 April 2013

Sparkles Like Edward and Make It Stick Nail Decals

All polishes and products are purchased with my own money unless stated otherwise.

Happy Monday all!  What did everyone do over weekend?  Me, I was at a friend's all weekend.  We went to watch The Host, hang out, and eat junk (shhhh don't tell Tyler!).  I had what I wanted to put on my nails all in my head and it didn't pan out because I was thinking of a polish and had the wrong name in my head, so I ended up wearing Julep Oxygen all weekend, and it held up so well!  I was so pleasantly surprised :D

Today I have for you a little addition to the mani I showed you Thursday.




This is Different Dimension Sparkles Like Edward (2 coats) with Make It Stick Designs large chevron nail decals in Lilac.  Amber from And Then There Was Polish sent the decals to me, and I knew these would go perfect with Sparkles Like Edward, so I had to try it out (of course!) for Easter - sorry I didn't get these posted in time for the holiday!

April from Make It Stick Designs creates vinyl nail (and wall) decals and sells them in in her etsy store!  Make sure to check out what she's got, and follow her on Facebook!  (Pssssst!  She sometimes has grab bags available with a random assortment of nail decals for a good price, so keep an eye out for those!! ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.