Wednesday 14 August 2013

T is for Textured

Evening ladies and gents!  I hope everyone has been enjoying their week so far!  We're more than half-way through to the weekend :D YAY!

Today I have my T nails for the ABC Nail Art Challenge.

T is for Textured


For this, I used 2 coats of Julie G Tangerine Dream, and then with the polish brush I put a few blobs of Julep Tracy on top.  Then I outlined the blobs of Tracy and added a couple extra dots and "c" shapes using Julep Sadie to create a leopard/cheetah print (I can't tell the difference).

Because all of the polishes I used were textured polishes, I did not apply a top coat so that the texture would remain.

When I finished this, all I wanted to do was shout "YABBA DABBA DOOOOOO!" and sing the theme song for The Flinstones ;)  Doesn't it remind you of Fred's suit?

Source

Alright, maybe it's not exactly the same, but it was the first thing I thought when I looked at the finished product :)  And I have all the colours right ;)

I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!  Tyler and I are going to his friend's wedding on Sunday; Tyler is in the wedding party, so I get to see him completely spiffed up!  I have decided on what I am wearing as well, and I plan to coordinate my nails as well :D

Make sure to post your "T" mani pictures on my Facebook page so I can share them with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.