Monday 23 September 2013

Z is for Zebra

Happy Monday everyone!  This week is the last week of the ABC Nail Art Challenge!  I can't believe 26 weeks have come and gone already, time flies when you are having fun :D

Today I have for you my "Z" mani!

Z is for Zebra



I am in love with this!!  I started off with 2 coats of Zoya Zuza and then stamped on a zebra design using Konad stamping plate M-69.  The end result is perfection!  The design and the base colour work so well together, it's like a match made in polish stamping heaven :D  This was also one of the very first designs I used when I first got my stamping plates, before I started blogging.  I have to say that my stamping skills have improved drastically since that very first time.

I was going to add glitter to this, but I thought that would take away from the gorgeousness of Zuza, so I left it alone :D  A first for me, I know ;)

What do you guys think?  Don't forget to post your "Z" mani on my Facebook page so I can share it!

I just want to take this time to thank everyone who participated in the ABC Nail Art Challenge with me!  It's been so much fun to see everyone's manis over the last 26 weeks!  It was interesting to see how everyone interpreted a certain letter, and all the different polishes out there!  I am going to take a break from doing a Challenge for a while, but will maybe think about doing another one in the new year :)  I hope you have all had as much fun as I have, even if it's just been watching from the sidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.