Tuesday 14 January 2014

I'm Alive!!

Hey everyone!  I'm sure you're starting to wonder where the heck I have been these last few weeks, am I right?

Well, first we had Christmas break, where I did nothing but veg and visit with family for 2 weeks.  And remember the present I was so excited for?  Tyler got me a new fur-baby for Christmas!  Her name is Lexi, and she is a German Shepherd/Husky cross.  She is the newest love of my life, even if she drives me insane with her puppy shenanigans ;)

Here is a picture of the bundle of terror joy with her big brother, Owen.  They really do love each other, though Owen has his moments where he just wants her to go away.


Tyler and I have been working on training her over the last few weeks, and it's not easy to get time to paint your nails when you have to house train a new puppy, let me tell you!  I have painted my nails maybe 5 times since Christmas.

I hope to get back into the swing of things soon, I have a post ready for tomorrow, just need to get my pictures watermarked and uploaded.  My goal is to be back as "full-time" as I can be by the end of the month.  We'll see how that goes.  Lexi is getting better every day, so I may have more time to paint my nails by the end of the month :)

In other news, I have done some MAJOR destashing of my polishes, and have managed to get it down to under 200 bottles in my collection.  Now I just have to find homes for almost 200 polishes that didn't make the cut...  I'm not going to make a crazy New Year's Resolution No Buy like I did last year, cause I just let myself down in the end.  I'm going to try to keep my polish collection under the 200 mark by giving one up every time I buy a new one.. we'll see how well I do with that.  It really is impractical to have more than 200 polishes, and they just don't get the love they deserve when there are that many.

I will be posting my To Sell list on the swap boards on Facebook, and whatever I haven't been able to get rid of by the end of March will be donated to Polished Girlz, an organization that goes into childrens; hospitals, fund raiser events, and rehab facilities to pamper girls with a new mani.

That's it for now, make sure to look for the post that will be up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.