Friday 11 April 2014

Easter Nails

Happy Friday everyone!  I can't believe it, but I think that Spring has finally sprung!  If you have been here for a while, you know I'm a winter person but this winter has been super long even for me.  Today, Owen, Lexi and I spent some time getting our bronze on on the side deck where the sun was beating down and making it nice and toasty warm!  Lexi was finding it a little hot and opted to go lie on the snow in the backyard instead, lol!

Last week, Celine from Nail Polish Canada emailed me and asked if I wanted to participate in their Easter Nail Art Challenge.  It's been a while since I've done nail art, so I thought I would give 'er a go!  Here's what I came up with:


I used a bunch of polishes, I'll just list them for you guys:
Julep Bess (blue)
Julep Blake (yellow)
OPI Rumple's Wiggin' (purple)
Julep Hayden (orange)
Julep Martha (pink)
Jordana Black
LA Colors Art Deco striping polish in White
China Glaze Fairy Dust (glitter)
Julep Matte Top Coat

The picture doesn't show the polishes in 100% colour accuracy, but it was late at night when I took the picture and by the time I got up in the morning, my sugar spun thumb was all smushed.

I love pastel polishes, and they look even better when they are topped with a matte top coat.  I love the chalky look of them :)

Make sure to check out all the other entries of the Nail Polish Canada Easter Nail Art Challenge and vote for your favourite!

Have you done any Easter nails yet?  Post them to my Facebook page, I would love to see them!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!Everything i super cute, but my favourite nail is the triangle cut out (but I'm bias, I love everything triangle). Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.