Monday 29 October 2012

Nail-aween Nail Art Challenge Day 9

Well today seems to be a wild-weather day for most of us!  As I write this tonight, our hydro is flickering and we have some candles lit in case we lose it altogether.  I hope I can get this done and posted in time.  I hope all my readers that are along the Atlantic coast are battening down the hatches and are keeping safe.  Don't worry, this post will still be here tomorrow or whenever your hydro comes back on.  For those of you who are in the States, in Canada when we say "hydro" we are referring to our power/electricity, in case you weren't sure what I was talking about :)

For Day 9 of the Nail-aween Nail Art Challenge, the design is Pumpkins.  I will be the first to admit that the design I did does nothing for me, I'm a little disappointed in it actually :(  It was much harder to draw jack-o-lantern faces on my nails than I was expecting.  And like with carving, it's tricky to come up with something to draw/carve for each pumpkin :)


For this I used Julep Parker on my index, middle and pinky nails, and Julep Zoe on my thumb and ring nails. Then I used my Jordana Pop Art Black Mark striper polish to create the faces.  My favourite of the bunch is my middle nail, I love the little geeky guy :)  This is one that I would definitely like to "do-over".

Here is what is left of the Challenge.  I can't believe that there is only one day left, but I feel like I was slacking for this Challenge :(  Dahlia at SassyNails/datyorkLOVES has done a great job keeping everyone on schedule, sending out friendly reminders for us :)

And as always, don't forget to check out what the rest of the ladies are up to!
Erica's Nails and More (you're already here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.