Thursday 17 January 2013

Glitzology Nebula

Good afternoon ladies and gents!

Today is the start of a swatchathon comprised of my Glitzology polishes, and I can't wait to show these to you!  I have swatched them on nail wheels and love them all!  We have a lot of Glitzologies ahead of us, so let's get started :)

The first, by request from Kara at Never Gonna Give You Up, is Nebula.




This is 2 coats of Nebula over bare nails, and it's fully opaque.  This is a glitter-loaded polish but was fairly easy to work with.  It's a touch thick, but that's expected with a polish with this much bling ;)  It has different coloured and sized hex and square glitters throughout, and they are also holographic, and very easy to get onto the nail :D  There are also star glitters packed into this polish as well :)  I managed to get 5 on my 10 nails (2 on my right thumb)  It's so much glitter-y-er (yep it's a word ;) ) in person than it looks in these pictures, my camera hates me :P  I also need to get 2 more lamps for my light box to make the pictures brighter and I think this would look much better with more lights for my light box :)

My flash went off for one of the pictures and I was going to scrap it, but when I saw how it showed the sparkle this polish has I decided to keep it :)  This is seriously a distracting polish, I do not recommend operating heavy machinery or motor vehicles when wearing this :D


So you want your own bottle of Nebula?!  Alright :D  She has lots of beautiful polishes in her shop so make sure to check out what else she has to offer!  Also check out her Facebook page to see what's up and coming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.