Wednesday 11 July 2012

NOTD: Daphne Stamping Nail Art

Happy hump day everybody!  I hope your week has been good so far, we're more than half way done (well, except me, my last day of work for the week is tomorrow :D).

I have some nail art stamping over yesterday's Daphne to show you :)  I just didn't feel right taking Daphne off after spending only one day with her :)  So I got out my nail art stamping kit and went to work.  This is what I came up with :D




I used Konad Special Polish to stamp the designs in White and Pastel Pink.  I used "Kaynig" nail art stamping plates (a knock off of the Konad plates from Amazon.ca) M69 and M78.  These correspond with the Konad plate numbers.  The Kaynig plates aren't as finely detailed as the Konad, but they do the job :)

At first I just stamped on the white design and then thought it would look really cute with little butterflies on my ring finger and thumb nails :)  I was right!  Let me know what you think :D

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie! The pink butterflies were an afterthought but I think they definitely add to it :D

      Delete
  2. This is seriously pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aleksandra -- it's amazing what a little nail art/stamping can do :) Even though I love Daphne, I think the nail stamping makes it something extra special :D

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.