Here are the rules:
- Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
- They must also answer the 11 questions the 'tagger' has set for them.
- They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
- They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
- These lucky bloggers must then be told.
- There's no tag backs.
11 Fun Facts about me (Erica):
- I treat Owen (mine and Tyler's dog) like my child, I call him my baby and myself his mommy. I wouldn't have it any other way!
- I have been self-diagnosed with OCD.
- My fiancé thinks I'm crazy for starting this blog... oh well! :D
- I own a 2008 Dodge Charger -- her name is Petunia :D
- My favourite TV show is Big Bang Theory. I wish I had friends like Sheldon, Leonard, Raj and Howard ;)
- I am a Twi-hard.
- My favourite colour is purple.
- I have to read before I go to bed or I can't sleep. I have a Kobo and have logged over 300 hours on it in about a year.
- I want to build a shelf unit for my nail polish collection, but a) I have to wait till I have a house, and b) Tyler just shakes his head and tells me to stop buying polish so I wouldn't have to build said shelf, lol!
- I have a slight obsession with Bath and Body Works candles.
- I have had mono but didn't know I had it because my doctor told me that it was the "weakest case of mono he's ever seen". He said it might have something to do with the fact that I need to have about 10 hours of sleep every night (9pm-7am).
What Allie wants to know about me:
- If you could only buy 3 more polishes for the rest of your life, what would they be? Julep Morgan, China Glaze Yellow Polka Dot Bikini, Avon Aqua Fantasy
- How often do you paint your nails? Every day *blush* sometimes I even want to repaint them a couple hours after finishing a manicure.
- What's the strangest thing you've ever eaten? I'm a very conservative eater, I don't eat anything that I think I'm not going to like. For me, going out with sushi with my best friend was a big deal for me because I'm not a fish person.
- What's your favourite nail trend? I really like matte polishes and holos right now even thought I only order 1 matte finish polish, 1 matte finish top coat and have 2 holos currently on order that I haven't tried yet.
- Least favourite? Stiletto nails...
- Zombies or unicorns? Uhm... unicorns. I'm too much of a girly-girl to like zombies.
- What's your favourite nail polish brand? I'm not overly "versed" in different nail polish brands, but honestly, out of my selection I have I think I prefer Essie (I only have 1 colour, 2 topcoats and a Luxe Effect topcoat).
- What's the most you've ever paid for a nail polish? I try to find the best deals, and I can't bring myself to spend a lot on polish -- I have yet to receive it, but the most expensive I have paid for is Girly Bits' Roger That $12.50, but $5.00 of that goes to a great cause :D
- What's the nail design you're most proud of? I'm going to have to say my tie-dye nails, even though it was so easy :)
- What nail design did you try that totally flopped? The first time I tried half-moons, I thought it was a complete fail because I painted the half-moons by hand rather than using tape/nail guides. And it didn't turn out the way I envisioned.
- What do you like to do other than blogging and nail polish? I spend my free time reading, sleeping, and spending as much time as I can with Tyler and Owen :D
Now to come up with some questions...
- What is your most memorable nail polish colour?
- What is our least favourite colour in your nail polish collection?
- What is your favourite nail effect?
- What is your favourite time of day to paint your nails?
- Is there anything that you would give up in order to buy that new "must have" polish?
- What would you be doing if you didn't have a nail painting addiction?
- What gave you that "push" to start your nail blog?
- What is your favourite thing to do outside of painting your nails?
- What nail art design are you most proud of?
- What nail art design was your very first leap into the nail art world?
- How many polishes do you currently own (approx if you don't have an exact number)?
Alright, now it's time for me to go hunting for some bloggers to nominate!
- Spicey'z Nails
- Living Lovely
- Lena Loves Nails
- Plumpish Beauty
- The Perky Polisher
- Beauty Beat Down
- Kimber's Lacquer Korner
- My Indie Glam Addiction
- Pretty Little Bottles
And now to go and let everyone know that they are "it"!
Thank you for the tag Erica :) I'm honored. It was great reading your about you.ReplyDelete
No problem Victoria! :D I love discovering new blogs :DDelete
Thank you so much!! I will make sure to do this sometime this week. :) XOReplyDelete
Thank you for nominating me!!!!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much! This really means alot to me! I need to post my awards one of these days. Gearing up for the 31 day challenge has been keeping me busy busy!ReplyDelete