Thursday 23 August 2012

Julep Mystery Box -- August

Morning everyone!  I hope everyone's week is going great, it's almost the weekend! :D

For those of you who have liked my Facebook page, Julep's Facebook page or see me on the Julep Swap, Canadian Lacquer Lovers, or Ontario Nail Polish Addicts groups, you know that I received my August Mystery Box on Tuesday!  Wanna see what I got?!

When Julep released the Mystery Boxes this time, they gave everyone a chance to pick what style of Mystery Box they wanted, corresponding with their Maven Box styles -- American Beauty, Boho Glam, Bombshell, Classic With a Twist, and It Girl.  I decided to go with the It Girl box because I wanted mostly polish, even if I got "dupes" (polish terminology for "duplicates to what I already have").



Left to Right: Jessica, Megan, Sandra, Regular (pink) Basecoat, Rachel

















I'm SO happy with what I got in this Mystery Box even if it wasn't one of the big ones :D  I didn't get a single dupe, well except for the basecoat but you can never have enough basecoat :)  And I have been looking at Megan for a while now.  The colours I am most excited for are Sandra and Megan.  Rachel looks nice, but I'm not sure about full-brown manicures, but because it's Julep I'm willing to try :D  Jessica looks like a really soft colour that will be great for a nail art base colour.

Do you guys have any of these colours?  What do you think of them?  Don't forget, for more information on the Julep Maven Program, see my page :)




2 comments:

  1. Ooh Jessica and Megan are really lovely! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to use Megan. And I just put Vanessa on and holy cow! I LOVE it! :D

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.