Tuesday 28 August 2012

NOTD: Julep Sandra

Look out Julep Morgan!  Julep Sandra's trying to take your place in my heart!

For those of you who see me flitting around Facebook talking about Julep Morgan (a stunning purple shimmer polish) know how much I am absolutely in love with the colour, so for another polish to take its place is saying A LOT about the colour!  For those who don't know what the heck I'm talking about, I will post a manicure with Julep Morgan soon and you can see what makes my heart race in my world of polish :D

Alright, enough about Morgan, this post is supposed to be about Sandra.. sorry Sandra :(  Sandra is the last colour of my August Mystery Box.  She is a beautiful not-quite-fuchsia pink shimmer polish, described by Julep as "friendly, frosted magenta".  That's EXACTLY what it is.. magenta!  That colour name slips my mind a lot, I know what I mean but can never think of the right word.. Magenta, magenta, magenta!

Anywho, onto the pictures!







I apologize, I didn't get these painted in time to get sunlight shots -- man oh man the days are getting short, eh?  I have really been noticing in the last few weeks how early it is when the sun sets!  And you know what that means!!  THE SNOW IS COMING!!!!  :D :D :D

Ok, jeez it's like I have A.D.D. today -- the nails -- holy moly what a wonderful pink!  I call it "new-age Barbie" pink.  It makes me think of Barbie, but it's not quite light enough to be true Barbie pink.

I have a great manicure planned in my head with this colour and Julep Morgan, so make sure to keep your eye out for it! :D

Do you have this stunner?  If you don't, go now and get it!  Want to try out Sandra, but don't want to pay retail?  Who does?!  Click here to take your style quiz to become a Maven yourself and you can get Sandra for 20% off, just for being a Maven!  How cool is that?!  Don't forget to use the Discount Code COLOR2012 upon check out to get your Intro Box for only $0.01!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.