Wednesday 12 September 2012

Just a Quick Reminder

Afternoon all!  I just wanted to do a really quick reminder about the 10 Day Nail Art Challenge that is starting this coming Saturday, September 15.

All rules and information was previously posted in here.  If there are any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to e-mail me, comment below or private message me on Facebook.

I hope everyone is as pumped for this as I am!  I figure this will also help us get to know everyone in our little Facebook family :)


Also, for those of you who didn't see the post on Facebook, I have decided to do a prize for Day 10 entries.  We will be doing a Facebook vote on all entries for Day 10.  The entry with the most likes will receive a small "congratulations" prize.  I want to keep this prize a surprise, so I will only hint that it includes Indie Polish :D

I hope that everyone who has said they will participate is still able to do so.  Everyone is welcome to join in on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.