Saturday 3 November 2012

NOTD: Julep Charlotte

Good evening fellow polishers!  I'm so sorry I have been slacking in the posting the last couple days.  I will be trying to get more into the swing of things.  Life seems to be hectic, though I don't really have a life so Im not sure how that works :P

Anywho, tonight I have for you Julep Charlotte.  This was one of the 2 polishes I received in my Classic with a Twist Intro box when I signed up to become a Maven back in March of this year.  What drew me to the Classic with a Twist box was Charlotte, since I love purple :D



When I first put on Charlotte, I instantly thought of "grape purple".  This colour is so beautiful, and she will always hold a special place in my heart as one of my first Julep polishes as well as the very first Julep polish I tried.  This is a one-coater, but I have used 2 coats in these pictures, just for good measure :)

There is absolutely nothing bad to say about this colour, I absolutely love it!

What was your first Julep polish?  Does it hold a special place in your heart?

4 comments:

  1. I don't own any Julep polishes... YET! I'm determined to add at least a few to my stash. My two must-have colors are Brooke and Morgan. Also LOVE Portia. I think Charlotte just jumped onto my wish list as well.

    And I've said this before but your nails are just beyond beautiful. I hope mine grow out to look half as lovely as yours are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charlotte is very beautiful :) If you are able to get your hands on it, do it :D And thanks, yours will grow out, I promise! I didn't do acrylics, but I was a biter too and only stopped, about 3 years ago now I guess. It takes a lot of will power, don't expect it to be easy, but we are all here for you every step of the way! xo

      Delete
  2. Such a gorgeous color!! It looks like a dusty purple in the second picture :) Trying to think of what my first Julep was and I can't remember.. argh!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first picture is more colour-accurate, but it is such a pretty colour :D I love it!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.