Wednesday 28 November 2012

November Nail Art Challenge Day 10

Good evening lovely ladies!  I hope everyone has had a good week so far.  I'm really tired so I'm planning on going to bed tonight, we'll see what time I actually go to bed.

Can you believe that we are already wrapping up the November Nail Art Challenge??  Where has November gone?  Before you know it, Christmas is going to be here and gone, and the countdown will have to start all over again!

I want to say congratulations to all of the ladies who made it through the whole month with me!  We've had our "challenges", but what's the fun of a Nail Art Challenge without learning something new and trying things in the world of nail art :)  Make sure to keep an eye open for a new Nail Art Challenge in either January or February.

Day 10 of the Challenge is Recreate Your Favourite.  This could be a design you want to do again because it's a favourite, re-try because you want to improve it, or re-create a design created by another participant of the Challenge.  I decided on the last option.


I chose to re-create Amber's Day 3 Inspired by a Tutorial mani.  As soon as I saw this I HAD to try it!  So I stopped on over to my local dollar store to see if they had some loose eyeshadow.  I don't wear a lot of makeup, so I didn't want to spend a lot of money on it.  I found some LA COLORS loose eyeshadow, they had about 20 colours, so I got a goldy coloured one in case I decide to try it as an eyeshadow sometime.





For this I used Julep Keira and then LA COLORS loose eyeshadow in Honeysuckle.  This was so easy to do, and I am absolutely in love with it.  Let's just say I want to polish tonight but I don't want to take this off!

I love my nails at this length, I think I will try to keep them this long from now on.  It's a really good length for typing, texting, etc. but still looks long and beautiful :)

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Kelli! I have to give Amber credit for doing this for her tutorial day, otherwise I never would have found it! :)

      Delete
  2. Absolutely perfect, like always! <3 Good job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. Here's the link to my blog post about it: http://lacque-enthusiasm.blogspot.com/2012/11/stamping-mani-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.