Tuesday 25 December 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my lovely readers.

Obviously I will be away from the computer today, and over the next few days with it being Christmas (YAY!) but I wanted to have something ready for you guys in case any of you have time to be checking out blogs :)  I have been working on this all month!  I wanted to showcase all my Christmas manis for the month as a gift to you (so you don't have to scroll back through them all, lol!).  I have included links to the blog posts under each picture.

November 23
December 1
December 4
December 8
December 9
December 10
December 12
December 14
December 16
December 18
December 20
December 21
December 23
December 24

I hope that Santa has been good to everyone!  Enjoy your time over the Christmas season with your friends and family, and stay safe!

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!! These nail designs are so gorgeous!!! they are all perfect for this season. I envy your creativity, I wish I have those too. Great job girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily! I love every single one of them! I'm sad that the "appropriate time" for Christmas manis are over though :(

      Delete
  2. All are beautiful. Job well done

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.