Thursday 20 December 2012

Ninja Polish Festive Floam

5 more days till Santa is here!!!!!  And we still don't have enough snow for him to land on our roof :(  We're supposed to be getting a "messy winter storm" tonight and into tomorrow so maybe it will be a white Christmas afterall!

Because I was lazy, and ran out of time last night, I have for you a glittery Christmas mani that I am already dreading the removal of, even with my trusty acetone :(



This is 2 coats of Ninja Polish Festive Floam over 2 coats of Julep Courteney.  I think this combination works so well because Courteney keeps it bright and cheery, and Christmasy, but doesn't make the colours in the glitter disappear.

I must say I'm really impressed with how well Festive Floam builds to almost full opacity with only 2 coats.  I think with 3 coats it would be solid glitter without having to worry about bare patches.  I will say though that my camera freaked out when I was trying to take pictures of this, so I apologize for the poor quality.

Want your own Ninja Polish Festive Floam?  Head over to their shop!  You might have to hurry though, I'm not sure how long they are going to keep their Christmas polishes in stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.