Sunday 3 February 2013

Elixir Lacquers Smokey Coat

Good evening my lovely ladies!  Sorry I didn't get a post up yesterday, I had my picture and everything but just didn't have the drive to do it :(

I thought I would do a swatch post on Elixir Lacquers Smokey Coat that I used for the base colour of my Galaxy Nails for Day 1 the other day.



This is 2 easy coats of Smokey Coat, a beautiful charcoal grey colour that has a slight shimmer to it to give it something a little extra :)  This is a very beautiful shade, and I like that it's not overly dark so I know I won't be getting funny looks from my grandparents if I ever wore it around them ;)

It worked perfect for the base colour of my Galaxy nails, that's for sure :)

What do you think of this shade?  Is it something you would pick up?  If so, you can find it at the Elixir Lacquers online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.