Friday 15 February 2013

February Nail Art Challenge Day 6

Happy Friday polishers!  I haven't done much today besides shovel the driveway which took me about an hour.  We got some more snow last night :D  Tyler told me to tell it to stop, but I won't, hehehehe!  Tyler said that because I wasn't going to the gym today that I could shovel the driveway while he went to work - deal!!

Today I have for you my Day 6 design for the Nail Art Challenge - Gradient.


My design didn't turn out quite the way I wanted it to, but that's ok :)  There is always that mani that doesn't turn out quite like you pictured, but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't post it anyways :)




For this I have Gel II Blue Blue as my base and then used Julep Alicia for my gradient.  I then stamped over top with Julep Fina (metallic light blue) and Bundle Monster plate BM-307.  I wanted to stamp this with white polish, but my Konad Special polish is almost dried up :(  So I tried a bunch of polishes that didn't work, but they all didn't work.  I knew that Fina was good for stamping so I decided to do that and though I like the the way this turned out, I wish I was able to use white for this.  I am going to try this again after I get a white stamping polish.

4 comments:

  1. That is so ADORABLE!!! I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have wanted to use the cupcake stamp ever since getting my Bundle Monster plates and finally decided it was time :D

      Delete
  2. This is so cute! I love the way you're showing how versatile the gel polish is as a base for nail art. Mine is all still packed in the box!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.