Tuesday 5 February 2013

Happy Birthday Shannon!

Today is my sister's birthday!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  xoxoxoxo

My younger sister, Shannon, turns 22 today :D  She is away at school studying photography so I don't get to see her very often :(  So I thought what better way to wish her a Happy Birthday, besides the 6 bottles of Julep I sent to her, than doing a Birthday mani for her :D





For this I used 2 coats of Julep Mystery Yellow, topped with 2 coats of I Love Nail Polish Babes in Toyland.  I had a "mishap" with my middle finger, so it has a heavier glitter application than the other nails.  I love both of these polishes.  Julep Mystery Yellow is my favourite yellow polish, and Babes in Toyland is a GORGEOUS glitter!  I'm so glad I got this one :)

Shannon's favourite colour is yellow, and I thought Babes in Toyland looked like a "birthday party in a bottle", and the 2 polishes combined.. AWESOMENESS :D

I hope you have an awesome birthday Shannon :D  Don't do anything I wouldn't do ;)  Love you!!

And for your enjoyment, here is a picture of Shannon and I dressed up for Hallowe'en.  This was taken on Hallowe'en 1992; I was 4-1/2 and Shannon was almost 2 (thank goodness for timestamps on cameras ;) ).  I am dressed as Ariel and Shannon is dressed as the chicken :)  Aren't we cute?!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Shannon! I love the picture. That is precious!! I usually don't do yellow but that one is a perfect undie color for that awesome glitter.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.