Wednesday 20 February 2013

OPI Rumple's Wiggin'

Good afternoon my dears!  I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up with blog posts in the last few weeks.  I will try to start posting more often again :)

I have for you today one of the first "main stream" polishes I ever had put on my fingernails.  I went to get my nails done with my sisters at my cousin's nail salon and I chose OPI Rumple's Wiggin', without even knowing that it was in a Shrek collection.  This was before I was really really into polish, and I picked it for the colour rather than the name/collection.  The next time I went is when she told me that it was part of a Shrek collection because I was saying "who would put those poo-green colours on their nails??", hahahaha!

I have since acquired so many polishes that when I do go to get my nails done, I have a hard time choosing something because I have so many colours at home, haha, oops ;)





This is one of my all-time favourite colours!  This is 3 coats of Rumple's Wiggin'.  It's a little sheer when you start off, but it builds nicely.  I absolutely love the softness and how feminine this colour looks.  I also have the mini polish rather than the full sized, so I don't know if maybe the polish in the full sized would maybe cover better?  The OPI minis are so tiny :(  They are the worst for getting polish out of, so if you can get your hands on the full sized (in any OPI colour) I would highly recommend it!

If you have been following the Nail Art Challenge, you will know that I used this as my base colour for my Inspired by a Pattern nails because it matches my bedroom walls so well :)

What is your all-time favourite polish?  What was the first main stream polish you ever used?

3 comments:

  1. I have always wanted this one. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty, so soft and feminine :D

      Delete
  2. i can't remember what i used for the base but i got a discounted mani at the school and it had OPI black shatter

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.