Tuesday 30 April 2013

Avon Mulberry

All polishes are purchased with my own money unless stated otherwise.

Afternoon readers!  It looks like spring is here, though I have heard that Western Canada and North Western US regions got some more snow overnight and I just want to say that I'm kinda jealous ;)  Although, hopefully the warmer weather here means no more peeling nails.. I had to hack my nails down last night, and will be working on the 3-day Pure Cuticle Oil Treatment today, tomorrow and Thursday, which means no polish for me till Friday *gasp!*

Today I've got for you an Avon polish that I have had for a long time, and have used a number of times.  This is Avon Mulberry.






This is 2 coats of Mulberry.  I really like Avon polishes for the fact that they are not prone to being goopy or thick, but they do tend to be a little on the runny side, depending on the colour.  Mulberry is pretty good consistency.  I find it much easier to work with thinner polishes than thicker polishes.

I really love this colour, it's definitely a classic nail colour; a really pretty pinky blue-red that isn't too dark or too light/bright.  This is a great colour for those who work in an office with strict nail colour rules as it's nothing to bold or wild, unlike some of the other polishes I have :D

Also, just a side note - Avon polishes work GREAT for water marbling because they aren't too thick.  They spread really nicely on the water.

Avon polishes (and other products) can be purchased on Avon.ca or Avon.com, or through your local Avon representative; I usually wait until they have them on sale, which is usually 2 for $6.99 (Avon Canada).  There is a search window on both sites to find your local representatives, so they are easy to contact.  Or you can purchase directly online.  If you have a representative but still just want to order online, you can enter their phone number into your account information and you get discounted shipping :D

Do you have Avon polishes?  What do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.