Saturday 13 April 2013

Milani Hi-Res

All polishes are purchased with my own money unless stated otherwise.

Evening folks!  How is your weekend going?  Mine is pretty OK so far, and we still have another day to go :D

Today I have for you Milani Hi-Res from the 3D Holographic collection.







This is 2 coats of Milani Hi-Res.  This is definitely my type of holo!!  I definitely prefer a scattered-ish holo to the linear ones, though I do like both :)

Hi-Res is a soft purple, that could probably have used a 3rd coat for good measure but is pretty much opaque in 2 as shown.  In normal lighting, this looks like purple with silver flecks, but in fluorescent and bright lighting the holo really pops!

Amber from And Then There Was Polish was trying to find this polish a new home, so I said that I would gladly take it :)  This is one of the only ones in the collection that I wanted, and I don't think there are Milani polishes in Canada.  This was the first time I have used a Milani on my nails, and I really like them!  I also have Cyberspace and plan to try it on my fingers soon (yes I did a pedi with them a couple weeks ago, the picture is here <-- picture of FEET!).

Have you tried the Milani holographic polishes?  What's your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.