Thursday 9 May 2013

Pure Ice Private Show

Goooooood morning!  I'm so glad it's Thursday!  I am ready to sleep in tomorrow :)

Today I have for you Pure Ice Private Show, one of my new favourite black polishes!  COTW for my group is "Glitter", so this is what I chose :)






This is 2 coats of Private Show, a black crelly polish with a multitude of coloured micro glitters.  This is a dupe for Butter London Black Knight.  I really love this polish!  Amber from And Then There Was Polish sent this to me for my birthday.  It got put on my wishlist the moment she sent me a picture of it side-by-side with Butter London Black Knight.

Honestly, I never really paid attention to the craze of Black Knight a few months back, so I never looked up swatches.  When Amber sent me the picture of it I went "oooooh" and it went on my wishlist automatically, lol!

This polish went on pretty good, but I did find that it got thick and goopy pretty fast.  I was polishing on my bedside table under my side table lamp, so I don't know if the heat from that had some effect on that.  I only have one other Pure Ice polish, 966 Taupe Drawer/Absolutely Marvelous, and I don't remember it getting thick while using it.

Is this a shade you would wear?  Do you have Butter London Black Knight?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.