Saturday 29 June 2013

M is for Mickey Mouse

Howdie readers!!  Sorry I have been a little MIA, homeownership is time consuming, lol!  Tyler and I have been working on the finishing touches to the house, like hanging pictures and putting up bathroom hardware. We almost have everything finished up!

I have my M design for the ABC Challenge, even though I have left it until the very last minute :)

M is for Mickey Mouse



For this, I used Julep Delaunay as my base colour, then with a dotting tool and Julep Brandt and Kate I created Mickey Mouse heads and polka dots :)  I really liked the way this turned out - very simple, but obviously Mickey Mouse-ish :)

Sorry for the short post, but I'm almost ready for bed, but wanted to get this up before "N" week starts tomorrow :)  Hope you are all enjoying your weekend, and if you're in Canada, stay safe this Canada Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.