Thursday 27 June 2013

The Polished Mafia Yeah, It's Purple Snow, Wise Guy!

*crawls out of a hole, squinting against the bright light*  Hey guys!!  I have finally emerged from the depths of packing boxes and reconnected myself to the outside world!  Our internet (finally) got connected today, so I thought I would do up a post :)  I will post pictures of the house on the Facebook page for you to see later on too :D

I painted my nails with The Polished Mafia Yeah, It's Purple Snow, Wise Guy! before I moved and have just got around to posting about it - sorry for the delay Samantha!!

My friend Samantha started her own indie polish line a little bit ago, and she sent me Yeah, It's Purple Snow, Wise Guy! in a swap for some Jamberry nail shields :)  This is a gorgeous polish, let's take a look!



This is ONE coat of Yeah, It's Purple Snow, Wise Guy! over bare nails.  I could have done more coats, but with glitter polishes, the more layers you put on the harder it is to get off, and it would have covered all the pretty coloured glitters :)

I really love the way this looks, and it's so easy to apply!  The formula is not thick at all, but it's not runny either.  I did find that the glitters applied/came out of the bottle easier for my left hand (picture hand) than they did for my right hand.  I'm not sure why that is, but that's what I noticed.  I'm probably doing something differently with the way I apply it with my non-dominant hand.

The Polished Mafia polishes can be purchased in the Storenvy store, and make sure to check out the Facebook page to keep up-to-date on new polishes :D  For those of you who are in the US, Samantha offers FREE SHIPPING within the US!! :D  Everyone loves free shipping! :D  Make sure to pick up a bottle or two, and let Samantha know I sent you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.