Sunday 15 September 2013

Pink and Grey Mani

Hey everyone!  I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.  My sister came and spent the day with me on Friday and I did her nails.  She chose to do pink and grey, and when I was done, I told her she should do grey polka dots on the pink accent nail.  She "doesn't like polka dots" and is "blah" (her words) so we left it as grey on all nails and pink on ring accent nails.  I told her I was going to do my nails to match, but I was going to add polka dots and she was going to wish she did polka dots on hers!  Here is what I did:


I used Avon Gunmetal on all of my nails except my ring nails.  On my accent nails, I used Julep Martha and with my new dotting tools I applied polka dots in Avon Gunmetal in a border nail pattern.  I really love the way this turned out, and I was right - Sarah said "ok it doesn't look that bad" when I showed her the picture ;)

What do you think of this simple mani?  Is this something you would wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.