Thursday 17 October 2013

Hallowe'en Mani #5

Afternoon my loves!  What's shakin'?  Almost another day of work behind me, and the weekend almost within my grasp!  Tyler and I are going to be heading to my friend's house Saturday to go and see another friend and his band play in their hometown (they normally play in the Toronto area) and I'm kind of excited even though it's at a bar (I don't drink) and they don't play my kind of music.  I don't get out much though :P

I have another Hallowe'en mani for you today!  I found the inspiration for this one on Pinterest, here's the link to the original picture.  Here is my "rendition"!


What do you think?  Did I do good??  I started with 2 coats of Julep Kennedy - one of my new favourite nude polishes - and then using Julep Cody I created a French Tip.  Then I took my black striper polish and created the stitches along the colour line.  Super easy, and super cute, right?  I am planning to do something similar yet this month (where is time going?!) with more Frankenstein-ish colours :)  Hopefully I get to it before Hallowe'en has come and gone!

What is everyone doing for Hallowe'en?  This will be my first year handing out candy and I'm kind of excited!  I have always lived in the country so we never had any trick-or-treaters.  We used to carve jack-o-lanterns, but no one ever came to see it, lol!  I'm not dressing up to hand out candy, but I will be doing my nails and wearing my cute Hallowe'en earrings ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.