Friday 20 December 2013

Christmas Nails #3

Hey everyone and Happy Friday!!  How many of you are done work for the Christmas season?  Yesterday was my last day of work for the year, and I don't go back until January 6th!!  WOOHOO!!!

I figured with it being less than 5 days till Christmas Day, I should probably post another Christmas mani!  I did this a while ago, because as you know I have been losing my polishing mojo :(  But, let's take a look!


For this mani, I started out with 2 beautiful coats of Zoya Storm, my favourite black polish ever!  Then I used Julep Harley and Konad stamping plate M-79 to create the criss-cross design.  Then I used a dotting tool with butter LONDON Pillar Box Red and Zoya Logan to dot the centres of the criss-crosses.

My inspiration came from this pin on Pinterest, but I thought I would jazz it up with something other than a plain black creme polish.

What do you think?  Christmassy enough?  I really loved wearing this because it wasn't a traditional "red and green Christmas mani" :)

Are you ready for Christmas?  I finished my shopping and wrapping today, just in the nick of time :D

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.