Thursday 12 December 2013

Christmas Nails #2

Hey everybody!!!  I have another Christmas mani for you today!  I didn't get to polishing last night because I was too busy making homemade sugar cookies so my sister and I can ice them tomorrow :D  I'll post pictures of them on the Facebook page when we have them done :)

...
...
...

Got distracted at work, sorry.  I'm back now and going to finish this up!  Come check out the 2nd Christmas mani I did!


I started out with 2 coats of Julep Jennifer.  Then, I created freehand French tips with Zoya Logan, then Julep Missy, and did the red dots with my dotting tool and butter LONDON Pillar Box Red.

My inspiration came from this Pinterest pin, and while I love the way mine turned out, I still like the inspiration one better!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.