Saturday 7 December 2013

Holiday Nail Art Challenge Week 2

Hola readers!!  I know I said that I would be on the ball this week with Nail Polish Canada's Holiday Nail Art Challenge, and I wasn't.. FAIL!  I did have my mani done a few days ago, I just was being lazy and didn't get the post up.

This week's theme was Decorations.  My idea came into my mind immediately when I saw the e-mail, and this is what I came up with!



I started out with 2 coats of Julep Petra - this is a GORGEOUS colour!  It's so beautiful!!  Then I topped it with the Julep matte top coat.  On my ring nail, I taped off a triangle, and then used striping tape to create "garland" lines on the tree, and filled in the triangle with JulieG Mistletoe.  I added a silver rhinestone tree topper and dots of Julep Felicity, for the decorations.

Then I stamped the line design from BM-319 using Julep Felicity and Harley for tinsel :)

I really love how this mani turned out, it's exactly like I had it in my head, and that's always rewarding!

What do you guys think?  Make sure to head on over to the Nail Polish Canada Holiday Nail Art Challenge page and vote for your favourite Decorations design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.