Sunday 16 September 2012

10 Day Challenge -- Day 1

We are off to an awesome start with the 10 Day Nail Art Challenge, I hope everyone is enjoying it so far! :D

Here are the entries for the first day:

Erica's Nails and More Day 1 entry:
My favourite colour is purple, and specifically Elixir Lacquers Miss Kitty's Mee-yow. My 2nd favourite is Julep Morgan, which was bumped out of 1st by Miss Kitty ;) I used those 2 colours as well as L'Oréal I Will! to create "border nails".
Blog (you're here!) / Facebook
April Boulware Day 1 entry:
My favorite color is pink, this pink is by kleancolor.
DreamyMM Nails & Make Up Day 1 entry:
Hard for me to choose as there is lots of colours I like... but most of all I love Black Colour, which I used for the flames of my design "Games with Flames".  The design is made by using marbling effect (without water) with the following nail polish colours:
NYC In A New York Color Minute Nail Polish Yellow No.294, Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro Black Satin No.430, Revlon Matte Suede Fire Fox No.507, Beauty UK Salon Professional Soft White No.56.

Erin Fleming Day 1 entry:
My favourite colour is PURPLE!
I did a base coat of Zoya Mimi, then stamped with NOPI Light My Candle using BM 314.

Blog
Lustrous Lacquer Day 1 entry:
Now I don't actually have a favorite color but I tend to be drawn to pinks when it comes to my polish. This is 2 coats of Sinful Colors Nail Polish Star Fish with Random pink stripers with a white thrown in to make it feel lighter.
Muffin Nails Day 1 entry:
(paraphrasing from her blog post)
My favourite colour is orange but because I don't have an an orange polish I picked my favourite polish colour, which is OPI Cajun Shrimp. I then chose pinks and reds to combine with it in my design. Colours I used are Essie - Sand Trapez, Sinful Colors - Gogo Girl, OPI - Sparrow Me the Drama, Sinful Colors - Boom Boom, OPI - Cajun Shrimp and OPI - Steady as she Rose.
Painted Nubbs Day 1 entry:
My favorite colors are light purple and mint, a girl can't choose just one! So, I used two of my favorite polishes: Lacey Lilac and Mint Sorbet both by Sally Hansen, and added some stripes with Pure Ice Superstar. I'm still pretty new to stamping so forgive my sloppiness.
FingerFood Nails Day 1 entry:
My favourite colour is Color Club Velvet Rope which I've used to create apples. Base colour is Sally Hansen Time to Shine, with Revlon Sassy and Models Own Black and White nail art pens.
Sandra Bickel Day 1 entry:
I call this combo "Goldstone". I used Essie - Angora Cardi and OPI - Text Me - Text You.

Partly Cloudy With a Chance of Lacquer Day 1 entry:
My favorite color is Zoya Lana, which I used as the base color here and added the swoopy designs with a black Art Deco striper polish.
See Jodi Polish Day 1 entry:
Favorite color...is sadly Black but my second is pinky/purple, so this is Quo by Orly Purple Daydream, and Wet n Wild black creme stamped over Julep's Kate.
Sparkle and Shine Nails Day 1 entry:
Favorite color: Purple! I have a base of China Glaze Stone Cold with Claire's Night Sky. Then I did stripes of my favorite polish I own, Color Club Fashion Addict, which is also my favorite color, purple!




Amber Nolan Day 1 entry:
I used Julep Sandra and for the accent nail I used Sandra, Morgan, and Brooke.














No Naked Nails Day 1 entry:
I am in love with the Wet-N-Wild Megalast polishes with the flat 'pro' brushes! They are great creme polishes. I used three on this one. 'On A Trip' is the purple, 'Through The Grapevine' is the pink color and 'I Need A Refresh-mint' is the blue/green color.









Samantha Dobbs Day 1 entry:
I couldn't decide between orange and pink so I did both :)
Blog

  













So far there are some amazing nails!  Let's keep up the great work everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.