Saturday 15 September 2012

10 Day Challenge -- Introduction

(In Effie Trinket voice) Welcome!  Welcome!

Today is the first day of my 10-Day Nail Art Challenge and I want to send out a warm hello to all the participants as well as all the spectators.  I hope that this Nail Art Challenge is fun for everyone, and that everyone learns lots about nail art techniques.  This challenge is not about out-doing the other participants, it is simply for everyone to show off their skills with nail polish.

All rules are posted here, so make sure you check them out!

 
If there are any questions or concerns about this Challenge, please either e-mail me, comment below, or send me a private message on Facebook.

As this is the first day of the Challenge, I don't have any entries yet, so I will post the entries for Day 1 tomorrow, Day 2 on Monday, etc., until we have completed all of the days!  All entries will also be posted in the photo albums as I receive them on my Facebook Page for everyone to see!

Participants who are also bloggers are welcome to post their entries on their own blogs, but if you could please reference back to my blog in your posts that would be greatly appreciated.

Make sure to include all blog and/or Facebook Page information as well as what you used to create your design with your entries so I can include them with your entries both on the blog and in the photo albums on the Facebook page.

HAVE FUN EVERYONE!!

1 comment:

  1. Entry Sent! Here is my blog:

    http://www.blogger.com/profile/03214625930588838922

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.