Thursday 13 September 2012

Dollish Polish Nail Haul

Howdie!  It's Thursday!  Woohoo, time for the weekend to start (for me anyways).  I get to spend quality mommy-baby time with Owen tomorrow and I'm so excited.  Him and I are going to paint our nails and watch TV all day :D  Haha, just kidding -- a) Tyler would take my head off if I ever painted Owen's nails and b) I would never paint an animals nails anyways, even though there is such a thing as pet paw-lish.

Anywho, today I have for you my haul from Dollish Polish!  I was super excited to get this in the mail.  I was stalking her website when she finally told us that she was "going live" between 12pm and 5pm on August 15.  Ever since I saw her Mario Bros collection, I have wanted to try her polishes.  She wasn't releasing the Mario Bros collection at this release, but I still wanted to get my hands on something!  So while I was so patiently waiting for the shop to stock (by hitting Ctrl + R to refresh the page every minute), I was at work and I thought "oh man, it's going to stock when I go for lunch at 1pm."  I went out to get my lunch at 1 and sure enough, by the time I got back she was already live!

Let's see what I got my hands on, shall we :D



Oooh I love the little mesh baggie this was shipped in!  So cute and such a nice personal touch :)



Everything wrapped in bubble wrap, inside a ziploc bag, nice and safe for travel! :)


First up is Team Salvatore.  I am a fan of The Vampire Diaries (the 4th season starts October 11th for those who are fans!) show and when I saw this I wanted to get it :)  I was able to get my hands on it during the frenzy that is caused by Dolly's releases :D  I just went with a mini bottle.



Next up, 3 Best Friends Anyone Could Have.  At first I didn't understand where the name came from but I liked the colours if the glitters.  When I looked at the listing in Dolly's shop it is a phrase from The Hangover.  I finally was able to watch that movie after falling alseep watching it twice before!  It's a pretty good movie :)  I told Tyler he's not allowed to do that the night before our wedding!  Haha!  Again, I just went with the mini bottle :)



Now, you're probably wondering "what about the other 2??"  Those are Christmas gifts, so I can't show you those today, but I will later on :)  I don't want the recipients to know what I got them! :D

If you want to get your hands on these polishes, or other Dollish Polish polishes, you really have to watch/stalk her Facebook page in order to find out when she is restocking her shop.  And then you can join in on the frenzy!  Her shop is here if you want to look around and see what will be available.  There is also a list of what polishes she is planning to release in the near future on this page, so make sure to keep checking back for your favourites!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.