Saturday 8 September 2012

NOTD: Elixir Lacquers Miss Kitty's Mee-yow

Happy Saturday lovely polishers!  Let's see everyone's nails today!  Go to my Facebook page and post a picture of what you have on right now :D  Naked, freshly polished or chipped polish, I wanna see what you have on!  I know I'm away, but I will still see them.. ahh the power of smartphones ;)

I had another post scheduled for today, but I forgot I had this in my arsenal and I really want to show it to you!  So, a while back I did a haul post of what I bought from Elixir Lacquers and you can check it out here.  My sister was home visiting when I got this order in the mail and got her to help model for me (she's going through school for photography, so she's used to modelling ;) ) and she chose to wear Miss Kitty's Mee-yow.  You can see the swatches here.  I decided that it was time that I wore this polish myself to make sure I loved it as much as I loved it on my sister's nails :D  Stupid me, of course I did!!!





Is it wrong that this polish makes me want to run around with a stupid grin on my face and shoving my nails into complete strangers' faces to show it off?!  I don't think so!!!  Just LOOK at it!!! :D  First of all, that purple *faints*  It is the purr-fect shade ;)  Then the shimmer of blue and teal through-out *needs smelling salts*  Miss Kitty's Mee-yow is a match made in polish Heaven for me.  These pictures all have 3 coats of this stunning polish.

I know I talk a lot about how Julep Morgan is my favourite polish, but... move on over Morgan, Miss Kitty's Mee-yow has taken your place!  (*Hears Morgan saying "but but.. can't I just stay a little longer?"*)

Seriously, if you guys love this colour as much as me, head over to the Elixir Lacquers store and pick yourself up a bottle (or two), I promise you it's so completely worth it!!!!


2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.