Friday 7 September 2012

NOTD: Essie Mesmerize

Happy Friday everyone!  This afternoon I'm off to the cottage for the weekend, one last "horrah" to summer :)  I hope it doesn't rain though the weather forecast is suggesting it will :(  They are calling for 20mm of rain tonight and another 20mm tomorrow... :( BOO!

I have the last of my Nail Polish Canada haul swatches for you today :)  It is Essie Mesmerize.  I first saw this post on Swatch and Learn and was mesmerized (pun intended ;) ), and knew that this polish would be in my life someday :D  It is such a beautiful, medium blue (almost a true "primary blue" colour) that is even more stunning in real life!





This only took only 2 coats to get this beautiful colour to full opacity on my nails!  Don't you just love it?!?!  I wouldn't say I'm a blue-polishaholic, I save all my love for purples, but this one made my heart skip a beat when I put it on :D  I didn't remember to take pictures before adding the white dots to dress it up just a smidge (L'Oréal I Will! white), but I don't think the white interferes with the blue at all :D  If anything it adds to it :)

What's your favourite colour to wear on your nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.