Monday 10 September 2012

NOTD: Revlon Top Speed Fire

Happy Monday!! :)  So seeing as no one sent me pictures of their nails on Saturday, how about we do a ManiMonday today?  Send me a picture on my Facebook page of the polish you're sporting today and I will add them to a ManiMonday folder :)

I have for you today Revlon Top Speed Fire from my WalMart Haul.  Believe it or not I did not have a "real red" in my polish collection, and when I was browsing the Revlon polishes in WalMart I remembered this and decided to get myself one :)  I also had a $1 off coupon, so it was a no-brainer :)




This is a great polish, these photos have 2 super easy coats.  For those of you who are like me and don't have a fire-engine red in their collection, I would recommend getting this one!  It's fast drying and is a perfect red.  It shows a little more pinkish in the photos than it actually is in real life, but I didn't get a chance to get daylight photos, these are taken inside with a flash.  That's the problem with doing your nails after work/at night and the sun going down so darn early now!

What is your favourite red that you have in your collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.