Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas Sweater Nails

Merry Christmas Eve everybody!!  I am so excited that Christmas is (finally) here!  This is my favourite time of the year :D

Today I have my "official" Christmas nails for you - these are going to have to last over the next few days because I will be spending time at family get togethers and I think that I will get some funny looks if I whip out a bottle of polish and all my tools :P

I'm pretty proud of this mani if I do say so myself.  This is mostly for my cousins who love having "ugly Christmas sweater parties".



Pretty sweet, eh?!  For this I used Julep Delaunay as my base colour and then with Konad Special Polish in White and stamping plates M69 (snowflake) and M71 (lace patterns).  Then, to make it more "sweatery" I topped it off with Essie Matte About You top coat.

I am of proud of these, and unfortunately they took longer than I was anticipating (and a lot of q-tips) so I really hope they last until at least the 27th.

What is your favourite Christmas mani you have done this year?  Mine is this one, and my "Santa's Sleigh" nails from yesterday.

I also want to take this time to wish all my readers a Very Merry Christmas!  I will be away from the computer until the 27th at the earliest.  I do have a scheduled post for you tomorrow though, in case any of you have a couple minutes to log on ;)  I hope Santa's good to everybody, and be safe!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.