Sunday 23 December 2012

Reindeer Nails

(Feel free to sing along...)
You know Dasher and Dancer, and Prancer and Vixen.
Comet and Cupid, and Donner and Blitzen.
But do you recall...
The most famous reindeer of all....




How cute are these guys?!?!?!?!  I am absolutely IN LOVE with these nails and wish I could carry these guys with me forever!  I was inspired by Top Coat It's reindeer nail design from last year.

For this I used Julep Mystery Colour #1 (dark brown) as my base colour - which I'm really digging and it's so perfect for reindeer! - Julep Alyson for the antlers, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On for the eyes and Santa's jacket detail, Jordana Black for the pupils, Santa's belt and reindeer noses, and for Santa's coat and Rudolph's nose I used Jessica Red Delight.  For the gold detail on Santa's belt and buttons I used Jordana Pop Art Golden Artist.

2 more sleeps till Santa's reindeer drop Santa off at the houses of all the good girls and boys, and I know he's stopping at my house this year ;)

What is your favourite Christmas carol?  Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer is stuck in your head now, isn't it?!

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus has always been one of my five.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, as soon as I read that I started singing it in my head! Hahaha!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.